Welcome To Sammon Mortgages
Sammon Mortgage Management are an Independent mortgage broker situated in the City of London.
We are a whole of market mortgage broker offering Mortgage & Protection advice tailored to suit your needs and circumstances. Our Advisers will not only search the whole of the market, they will also be able to offer you exclusive products that will not be available directly or through other mortgage brokers.
Sammon Mortgage Management have established close relationships with many of the UK's leading lenders & Insurance providers, ranging from High Street banks, to small Building Societies, to Private Finance Houses. Whatever your needs, our team of experienced advisers will be able to help.
For your ease, we can advise you either face to face at our office in the City of London or over the phone; whichever is more convenient.
Sammon Mortgage Management's Best Buy table quotes at any given time, a selection of the best fixed & tracker rates for Residential customers & Buy to Let customers.
- The details provided within our best buys tables may not contain all the information needed for you to make a decision. Please contact Sammon Mortgage Management on 0844 879 4522 to discuss your options with a qualified Mortgage Adviser.
- Rates quoted may not be available to all customers.
- Products will vary depending on your Individual needs and circumstances.
- Rates quoted may be withdrawn without prior notice.
- *The overall cost for comparison has been calculated in accordance with MCOB 10, within the FSA guidelines. The actual rate available will depend upon your circumstances. Please ask Sammon Mortgage Management for a personalised illustration.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of property investments and income from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount they originally invested.
The value of property is genuinely a matter of opinion and the true value may not be recognised until the property is sold. It may be difficult to sell or realise the value of the property in adverse market conditions.
Borrowers will still be responsible for maintaining the payment of any mortgage in the event that the property is not rented out and therefore may wish to make suitable provisions for this event.
Sammon Mortgage Management suggests that you seek legal advice & advice on tax issues before purchasing a property to let.
Calculate your monthly payments with our mortgage calculator. Mortgage Calculator
Compare your mortgage with new mortgages and see the difference. Remortgage Calculator